Headphone Tube Amplifier Miltra OTL-8XT
€1.100 – €1.210
Miltra OTL-8XT is a tube headphone amplifier designed for music lovers who appreciate full sound, high durability and quality.
- 8XT – “eight times triode” – each tube is double triode.
- Class A amplifier.
- Power triodes is russian 6N13S NOS – new old stock – mostly from 70’s.
- High-quality electronic components from brands such as WIMA, Nichicon, Alps, Vishay.
- Ball-bearing volume knob – precision and reliability unheard of in any other audio equipment. A rigid 10mm brass axle mounted on two bearings. Very smooth movement.
- Volume control based on a relay resistor ladder – very precise and equal in both channels, fully analog audio path and digital microprocessor control.
- Volume level presentation on LED’s.
- Full automatic start delay for tube heating – longer tube life.
- The ability to change driver tubes and experiment with the sound.
- Professional design based on high-quality PCBs.
- Powder coated housing.
- 12mm front panel made of the highest quality anodized aluminum.
- Inscriptions on the front – engravings finished by hand with paint.
- Source selection – two sets of gold-plated RCA inputs.
- Output power RMS: sinus 1KHz @ 250Ohm – 550mW per channel
- Frequency range: 10Hz – 60kHz +/-3dB
- Volume control range: -78dB to 0dB with resolution 1dB per step
- Dimensions: 284x170x205mm (LxWxH)
- Weight: 7,5kg
HighFidelity.pl Review (PL): http://highfidelity.pl/@main-4063&lang=
|Dimensions||40 × 30 × 30 cm|