Headphone Tube Amplifier Miltra OTL-PCL86
Miltra OTL-PCL86 is a tube headphone amplifier based on PCL86 tubes and digital volume control.
Miltra OTL-PCL86 is a tube headphone amplifier designed for music lovers who appreciate full sound, high durability and quality.
- PCL86 – in one tube is triode used in driver stage and pentode in power stage.
- Class A amplifier.
- Tubes are yugoslavian Ei PCL86 NOS – new old stock – produced with Philips technology.
- High-quality electronic components from brands such as WIMA, Nichicon, Alps, Vishay.
- Ball-bearing volume knob – precision and reliability unheard of in any other audio equipment. A rigid 10mm brass axle mounted on two bearings. Very smooth movement.
- Volume control based on digital resistor ladder – very precise and equal in both channels, digital microprocessor control.
- Volume level presentation on LED’s.
- Full automatic start delay for tube heating – longer tube life.
- Professional design based on high-quality PCBs.
- Powder coated housing.
- 12mm front panel made of the highest quality anodized aluminum.
- Inscriptions on the front – engravings finished by hand with paint.
- Gold-plated RCA input.
- 2 years warranty
- Manufactured in Poland
- Output power RMS: sinus 1KHz @ 250Ohm – 100mW per channel
- Frequency range: 10Hz – 60kHz +/-3dB
- Volume control range: -78dB to 0dB with resolution 1dB per step
- Dimensions: 120x230x135mm (LxWxH)
- Weight: 3,4kg
|Dimensions||35 × 25 × 25 cm|