Integrated Tube Amplifier Miltra SE-KT88
€2.450 – €2.520
The Miltra SE-KT88 is an integrated dual-mono tube amplifier with multiple tube options and a built-in phono preamplifier and remote control as standard.
Miltra SE-KT88 is a integrated tube amplifier is a proposition for people who want to experiment with the sound a bit because it has the option of using different types of tubes. In the input stage, both Soviet 6N2P and Western ECC83 or 12AX7 tubes can be used. On the power stage KT88 tetrodes and EL34 pentodes can be used. This is possible without any additional adapters.
- Class A amplifier.
- Dual mono contruction – each channel have separated power transformer.
- Default driver triodes is soviet made 6N2P – new old stock – mostly from 70’s. You can choose ECC83 by JJ Electronics Slovakia.
- Power tetrodes KT88 JJ Electronics Slovakia production. You can also use EL34 pentodes.
- Built-in high-quality phono preamplifier.
- Load 4 or 8 Ohm (switch)
- High-quality electronic components from brands such as WIMA, Nichicon, Alps, Vishay.
- Ball-bearing volume knob – precision and reliability unheard of in any other audio equipment. A rigid 10mm brass axle mounted on two bearings. Very smooth movement.
- Volume control based on a relay resistor ladder – very precise and equal in both channels, fully analog audio path and digital microprocessor control.
- Volume level presentation on LED’s.
- Full automatic start delay for tube heating – longer tube life.
- The ability to change driver tubes and experiment with the sound.
- Professional design based on high-quality PCBs.
- Powder coated housing.
- 12mm front panel made of the highest quality anodized aluminum.
- Inscriptions on the front – engravings finished by hand with paint.
- Source selection – 3 normal inputs and 1 phono – gold-plated RCA inputs.
- Speaker banana sockets.
- 2 years warranty.
- Manufactured in Poland.
Each amplifier comes standard with a solid aluminum remote control with functions:
- Power on/off
- Volume +/-
- Source change
- Output power RMS: sinus 1KHz @ 8Ohm – 8W per channel
- Frequency range: 10Hz – 22kHz +/-3dB
- Volume control range: -78dB to 0dB with resolution 1dB per step
- Power consumption: 100W
- Dimensions: 345x290x175mm (LxWxH)
- Weight: 15kg
|Dimensions||40 × 30 × 30 cm|
6N2P NOS, ECC83 JJ